Nevada authors gather for book signing at Nevada State Museum
CARSON CITY, Nevada – The Nevada State Museum in Carson City will be hosting a book signing featuring more than a dozen Nevada authors.
The Autumn Book Signing event is Saturday, Dec. 15 from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and will be held in the Dema Guinn Concourse of the Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St. Admission to the book signing is free. Light refreshments will be served.
This year’s featured authors and their books include:
- Jerry Aaron – A Chronicle of Nevada’s Great Basin
- Joyce Cox – Images of America: Washoe County; Images of America: Sparks
- Karen Dustman, Judy Wickwire and Laura Hickey – The Old Genoa Cemetery; Historic Alpine; Fredericksburg Cemetery; Ghost of the Sierra: Silver Mountain City
- James W. Hulse, Cheryll Glotfelty and Rod Haulenbeek – University of Nevada, Reno Arboretum
- Peter Mires – Images of America: Lost Carson City; Lake Tahoe’s Rustic Architecture
- Richard Mitchell – Strawberry Valley of Legends
- Stan Paher – Nevadans: Spirit of the Silver State
- Nancy Raven – Wuzzie Comes to Camp; A Postal Journey
- Anthony Shafton – The Nevada They Knew
- Laura Tennant – Images of America: Dayton
The following authors will be unable to attend, but will have autographed books for sale at the event:
- Pat Crane – Casino Sidemen
- Peter J. Goin – Images of America Emerald Bay and Desolation Wilderness
- Martin Smith – Battle Born Nevada Trivia
This event was rescheduled from November because of an unexpected closure of I-580 between Carson City and Reno.
For further information please contact Charmain Phillips at (775) 687-4810 ext. 244.